VR Training Solutions to meet today’s training challenges.
It’s a more engaging approach. It’s a fully immersive learning experience. It provides quicker, lasting results.
Humans learn by doing much faster than by reading or watching. Learning requires repetition and each person learns at a different pace. Real world training environments are full of distractions. Traditional training methods also can be dangerous, hard to replicate, or carry significant health and regulatory implications.
VR training solutions allow employee onboarding & employee training programs to gain all the benefits of learning in real world scenarios while keeping trainees safe, staying cost effective, and engaging.
Is your enterprise Metaverse ready?
- Accelerate and increase retention of critical skills with vital hands-on experience of specific tasks.
- Save money by allowing people to learn and make mistakes in a safe, non-threatening, and less costly environment.
- Simulate real environments that can be costly — or impossible — to replicate and eliminate the reliance on scarce resources when conducting corporate training.
- Standardize training procedures company wide, optimizing processes to train more of your workforce faster.
- Deliver engaging learning to your employees through an immersive experience— they will also have fun throughout the journey!
VR Training Demo Video
With a VR training solution, you don’t simply read about a process or watch a video.
You perform specific tasks.
It’s truly immersive & experiential learning.
- Provide clear step-by-step instructions
- Simulate dangerous environments without risk
- Decrease distractions
- Build muscle memory through repetition
- Create long-term growth in performance
When there is only one right way to do things, the key to success is often “practice makes perfect.” Foundry 45’s Learn, Practice, Test approach advances trainees through the task while accelerating comprehension and ability. Time to competency is significantly reduced.
LINEAR PROCEDURE TRAINING
Follow specific steps in an exact order to achieve success performing a complicated action. Linear procedure training creates a precise procedure for executing and mastering new skills.
Learn the fundamental principals of carrying out a complex job through physical world conditions. Scenario-based training develops recall of which procedures to follow based on different situations that may arise.
Every business is unique, and no matter how experienced new employees are they will need quality training specific to your organization.
Even your best current employees will need to upskill as new processes or emerging technologies are rolled out.
Creating a scalable VR training solution doesn’t have to be time-consuming or expensive.
With a proven path for quickly and affordably launching VR learning tehcnology in industrial and corporate enterprises, moving from development, to proof of concept, to implementation at one site or globally has never been more accessible.
VR training is not all or nothing. You have an existing learning and development program with proven approaches and effective technologies. The immersive learning experience allows you to complement your traditional L&D program with flexible modules to inspire learning.
- Create smaller segments that are easier to learn and remember
- Allow self-paced progression with hands-on practice
- Develop a level of difficulty that is challenging to master, but fun to learn
The whole purpose of our solution is to complement your existing training initiatives, not to replace them!
The effectiveness of Virtual Reality training solutions is dependent on many factors, including how VR is implemented, how it’s deployed, and how it’s designed to take advantage of everything virtual reality has to offer. Research identifies the four critical elements needed for effective training to be realistic practice, spaced repetitions, contextualized scenarios, and critical feedback. We do all four.
VR training solutions are no longer tied to a heavy computer rig with cables weighing down on trainees. Modern solutions are completely wireless, easy to set up and contain all the features of wired setups. Classroom training can now be stored in a box and deployed to wherever it’s needed with ease.
FROM START TO SUCCESS
Discover how VR training programs can impact your organization.
MEASURING VR LEARNING SUCCESS
Enterprises are increasingly turning to virtual reality training experiences to train employees with the skills they need to thrive in their roles. The impact of VR on your L&D program can be realized both through the trainee and the organization.
Because of the immersive nature of virtual reality, employees are naturally more captivated than with passive forms of training.
Speed to Competency:
Time to mastery will be demonstrated not only through training program metrics, but also through increased proficiency in the live environment.
Enterprises will gain:
- Lowered costs for L&D
- Increased productivity
- Improved safety metrics
- Expanded employee satisfaction
- Stronger employee retention