Start listening …
From picking the right training format to tracking the right metrics, a lot of ingredients go into your employee training program. Whether you decided to use a new learning method like VR training or a more traditional approach such as a classroom setting or video, it takes a lot to get it right.
To understand what it takes to make a training program successful, we interviewed Mitch Weiss, VP of Client Services at Caveo Learning.
As a learning strategy company, Caveo is an expert at helping organizations move the needle on performance goals. In this insightful interview, Mitch delves into the ins and outs of a successful corporate training program. Take a listen to learn about:
- The importance of instructional design and the use of technology
- KPIs L&D professionals should be measuring
- Role of engagement and its connection to retention
- Keys to demonstrating training value to the leadership team
- How to overcome common roadblocks to program design
- Upcoming trends impacting L&D professional
Interview music by: bensound.com