VR Training Analyst
Foundry 45 is looking for an Analyst to help create VR Enterprise training software. As an analyst, you will work to understand existing training that clients provide and create design specifications for VR versions of that training. You will also help ensure that VR training programs accurately meet customer training goals and requirements.
- Undergraduate degree or certificate in engineering, science, and/or other technical experience/aptitude
- 2 years experience in engineering, technical writing, design or instructional design
- Digest and help convert technical SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) into procedures in (VR) Virtual Reality.
- Learn about customer procedures in order to create VR training programs. Information will be gleaned from reading SOPs, watching videos, talking to customers, visiting on-site.
- View the VR training as it develops to ensure compliance with customer training goals.
- Travel to customer sites as needed
- Perform technical writing to create visual and voice over scripts for training
- Support pilot tests, collect feedback on VR training programs to ensure effectiveness