MARKETING GEEK (DIRECTOR OF MARKETING)
The era of interactive content is upon us. At Foundry 45, we craft immersive virtual reality training experiences. It’s a competitive landscape, but we’ve carved our own unique niche. We added more oomph to process training, and our Fortune 100 clients are loving the work we do. That’s why Foundry 45 needs someone like you. Someone who lives, breathes, eats and sleeps marketing. Someone who embraces new technology and can marry the analytics side with the creative. And, someone with enough experience and initiative to know what to do and a passion for finding ways to do it better.
Overall, we are looking for someone who would describe themselves as a, “Marketing Geek.”
If Foundry 45 is a diamond in the rough, we’re looking for someone to help polish every facet of our marketing including strategic approaches, content creation, integrated campaigns, inbound programs and lead-generation tactics. Have experience with B2B marketing? All the better. What are the candidate must-haves? Strong experience in digital demand generation, including marketing automation, email best practices, website design, social media, SEO, PPC, content creation, market research and strategy development.
Do you have a drive to do great work – working with and through others? If so, we want you on our team!
POSITION LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
SKILL LEVEL: 5+ years experience
- Oversees full scope of Foundry 45 marketing efforts and execution of program deliverables.
- Measure, track, and report results and adjust programs to continually improve program performance.
- Develop strategic marketing plans.
- Use marketing automation platform to optimize Foundry 45’s lead-generation and lead-nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing and social media channels.
- Provide ongoing communications.
- Coordinate activities of supporting team members for client deliverables.
- Conduct and provide insights for various marketing research projects, including areas such as: as SEO, buyer personas, competitor analyses and content audits.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans and tactical marketing programs.
- Proven success building and managing digital demand generation programs.
- Client facing experience (either in an agency or for a corporate marketing group) and a strong understanding of client success and client health.
- Experience working with small to mid-sized B2B clients in the technology, software, and business consulting area is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of digital / inbound marketing strategies and execution best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing, marketing automation, social media, SEO, PPC, blog writing, content creation and reporting.
- Working knowledge of popular content management systems (WordPress), and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot).
- Experience with tracking, analyzing and reporting/communicating various analytics, metrics and goals in relation to inbound marketing efforts.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Program management experience coordinating a variety of internal and external team members to deliver program components on time and within budget.
- Ability to interact with a diverse team and champion projects across the organization.
- Independent self-starter who can set and manage goals, juggle shifting priorities and priorities, and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace, under tight deadlines.
- Positive, and solutions-oriented personality.
INTERESTED? Please contact Westley Heagy (westley.heagy@foundry 45.com)