JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Foundry 45 is looking for a Unity Developer to help create VR Enterprise training software using Unity and C#. VR Training is still a very new industry, and you will be helping us forge new ground in how VR can be used to teach. An ideal candidate is someone comfortable working in a larger software development team and writing code to our standards. He or she will be responsible for implementing features, developing and running QA tests, and working with a cross-functional team of producers, artists and other developers.
This is a full time position at our downtown Atlanta office. Remote work is not available for this position. Compensation is competitive and will depend on the candidate’s qualifications. Benefits include health insurance coverage.
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, game design, or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience at a game development company, or through development of classroom or personal projects. Team-based development experience is especially desired.
- Familiarity with git or other source control systems
- Experience in Unity C# Development in modern versions (2019+)
- Knowledge of utilizing and expanding built-in Unity components/systems
- Skilled at C# system architecture and class design in the context of a Unity project
- Very familiar with the C# language and .Net framework
- Experience in using/managing plugins & SDKs
- Experience in editor scripting
- Note: substantial experience in Unreal instead of Unity will be considered
- Clear technical communication skills
- Ability to write about technically complex problems clearly and concisely
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for both internal team and client communications
Complementary Skills (Valued but not required)
- Audio Design
- Technical Artistry
- Experience in Unity lighting system
- Shader programming
- Test driven development
- VR development
- Agile development